Thursday, February 13, 2014

Title Ideas

Hello!

I made up a few possible title pages for the animatic. If you decide you want to use any of them, let me know which one, and I'll post a larger version. I need to work on Our Town for a while today, but if none of these float your boat and you'd like to see more, I can try and do more this evening.


UPDATE: Keith suggested putting the title on the establishing shot of the film. With the busy background, it made the most sense to simply the idea down to the text. The color and typography is easily changed, but this is the example I came up with.



6 comments:

  1. I think #8 is the most relevant because it shows the vanity which the story revolves around, but I'd like to see some other passes on that design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick has a good point about no 8. But I also like no 9. Something about the brush shape is really appealing to me.
    I feel like the lips as the "o" gives the wrong impression about our film.... haha
    Good stuff though, they're all really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allena! DIRTY! haha! Thats a really good point though, we'll stay away from that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. These are all great. #8 made me beg the question: "where is this title card going to go?" because that title would be great on the vanity before Deb even shows up. But then It might be confusing and look like the type is coming from the vanity.
    Could we try overlaying one of them on top of the establishing shot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like 3 and 4, but with a closed mouth maybe...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the idea of #8 with including the vanity, but the way it looks right now it kinda looks like it says derpa lol. I kind of like #4 tho :) all very good!

    ReplyDelete