Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Progress for Friday the 21st

Hey Crew!
   
        For this Friday I'd like to put together any progress that we've done into the animatic.
Things such as:
               - A more finalized title
               - Michelle's establishing shot drawing/painting
               - Any rough character animation or keys that have been timed out and shot (at any level)
               - Rough vanity animation
               - music
               - new SFX
               - etc.

Let me know if you can get me any material by 8ish pm on Thursday,
That way I have some time to splice it in to the animatic.

We'll also be including individual progress to the folder on the server in case the faculty want to see it (which they will).

 Thanks guys!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keith! I will definitely get the house done before 8 tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete