Saturday, February 1, 2014

Reworking model sheet: Debra


I took note of what Bunny and Courtney said about our model sheets and tried to clean up the sheet for Debra, also including a few scribbles for possible ways to rework her hair.
If anyone with hands that don't shake like mine would like the .psd to clean this up and make a final version, just ping me at my yahoo email and I'll send it to you.

I'll work on Jessica later too.
(Apologies for working so slowly, this cold is really wearing me out.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mickie, these revisions are off to a great start. I looks like the relationship between the head, neck, and shoulders on the 3/4 views still feels wonky. I wasn't there so I'm not quite sure what Bunny said about the hair but, I think what's there could work if you just gave it in the 3/4 views a tad more mass, not exnay it completely on the side view, and push the part in the bang over more to the left on the 3/4 view on the right side of this model sheet layout.
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete