Monday, February 10, 2014

new house thumbnail stage

These are some new house designs. They're based on Keith's board. They are still on thumbnail stage, and I'll paint them or one of them tomorrow. The first design is based on the Walt Disney concert hall in Los Angeles that Keith showed me yesterday.. The third one is based on Melanie's comment that futuristic looking houses usually have large windows. And the second one is somewhat a hybrid of those two. Do you guys think any of this would work?


Meanwhile, I'm gonna work on our town for now..

1 comment:

  1. I really like where these are going! I'm leaning toward the middle one, the big windows are a good touch, though the third house might look a little like a museum.
    Good thinking though. Changing the internal shapes and interactions of the different levels is really bringing out the "futurism" visuals.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete