Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sleeker Old Vanity Design?


Since I'm still a fan of the old vanity design, I mocked up a quick sleek (-ish) version.

Michelle, if you post some of those smaller designs, maybe I can try other mock ups too. It was nice to see Huy's 3D versions today, since it gives such a better idea of the shape.

But I'm just not feeling a lot of the ones I saw today. Anything rectangular at all feels old school to me. I think we need dynamic shapes with elegance and curve.
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allena. I just got back from dinner. I will post sketches as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sleekness for sure, although I think that from some views this vanity looks strange while from others it looks cool. I posted on Huy's mock ups about my concerns about asymmetry which I won't repeat here. I also think the stand should be a bit smaller. Thanks Allena!

    ReplyDelete