Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Deb and Jess Dialogue

Here is the most up to date dialogue for Deb and Jess (with some direction on inflection)


JESS :    Hey Deb!  [super energetic and excited]

DEB:     (Sigh) Not now, ok Jess?      [a little annoyed but more routine]

JESS:      Whatcha doin?    [cute and curious]

DEB:      Trying to look good for Bobby tonight.. We can play another time.

JESS:      What's this one do?

DEB:      Jess!!  Quit it would you!?   [very annoyed]

JESS:       Ach! Ugh!  (Giggles)     [in response to being shoved, still playful]

JESS:      My turn!  Ooooo that's pretty! [very playful]

DEB:       Hey! Jess stop! Ugh!

JESS:       No! Wait! Let me do it! I wanna do it! Let me do your lips!!   [urgent,wants to be involved]

DEB:      Jessica... Get out of my room!!   [yelled, angry]

[Later]

JESS:   [Miscellaneous giggling]  [Gasps of wonder]


No comments:

Post a Comment