Saturday, February 15, 2014

newest House!!

Ok, so what do you guys think of this? This is the new house based on my second thumbnail I posted last week.. The first thumbnail might end up looking clunky and the third one might look like a museum because of the windown as Allena mentioned last week, so I decided to go with the second one.. I added roof to make it not look like a house from stone age, also less curvy and larger windows. I tried putting tiles on the roof, but it made it look less futuristic.. 


Older House Design for Comparison

New House Design

Thumbnail from last week

And just as a reminder, I have all the layout, including the new house, in this google drive:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7HDkHOA9m3yZ21YWGFtajhQYXM&usp=sharing

The link should work this time; I changed the setting already..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,
    I'm liking the deign overall, but there are a couple things from your sketch that didn't make into your line drawing. Could that right third section be slightly lower? I like that in the small drawing, but in the line in's the same height as the middle section. I like some of the changes on the windows, but its a little weird there's no window beside the front door. That's a pretty common place for a window, but the one you have it up above everyone's head. Might make it more convincing if that were moved down or came down farther if you like how high it goes.

    Also, try playing with how far the other houses are from Deb's house. Move them out to a more realistic distance, OR if you wan it to feel like they're all squeezed in and short on space, move them in till they touch. It just feels a little unresolved right now.

    ReplyDelete