Friday, November 1, 2013

Earlier designs and link to reference

Hi guys. Earlier we were talking about seeing more variation, so I'm posting some of my earlier work for this project, which has been mostly characters. I'm posting this especially for the new members who might not have seen or noticed it before. 

Ideation for Jessica from week 1 and 2:


Ideation for Debra from week 1 and 2:
Note: Debra was Jessica's mom instead of older sister until week 1.5.



Line up of Debra (mom), Jessica, and babysitter from week 1.5:


Ideation for the more kiddish drawing on Debra's face:

Earlier vanity idea for the make up device:

I don't know if this helps in anyways, but if any of you feel like any of these can be usable, I will be more than happy to revisit them. Nevertheless, I will keep going with designing the environment even further with my fellow vis-dev artists in the group. I also want to share with you guys the reference that I've been looking at mostly for this project on my pinterest board: http://www.pinterest.com/miiitos/

I've been studying mostly characters both from photograph and other artists, but I would start looking at more prop and environment reference for this week. We really appreciate all the suggestions and reference materials that you've provided for us, and we will do our best to utilize them. And special thanks to Justin for the sketch earlier today. It definitely help us think of more possible ways to design the makeup device.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment