Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Time

Hey Guys,

         If you have checked your e-mail you've seen the message I sent out about the meeting this upcoming TUESDAY the 14th to get an overview of the Adobe films. I've been tasked with a few things today regarding those meetings, so I've been slow in getting the animatic re-timed.
          Basically, for those of you in town or those out of town that are able to produce work: We need to have things ready.  Not all by Tuesday, but by the semester start. There are 3 meetings between now and then and we need to have some progress to show at those meetings.

We have 2 and 1/2 days at the time of this post to:
     - Have style guide ideas produced
     - Character model sheets re-assessed
     - Story absolutely nailed down.

Since many people aren't in town or are unable to meet, we really need to use this blog as a forum for discussion. We need solid, purposeful examples to show where this film is headed.

Comment below to start the discussion..


2 comments:

  1. Hi Keith,
    Love to take a stab at the character model sheets and re-assessing the designs for animation production.
    See you at tomorrow's meeting and will do my best when I can to help out from a far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do a style guide or two between right now and Tuesday. I have a couple of artists I'd like to base it off of. Will post on here soon. Also, what of our current work should we post??

    P.S. Ahhh! What the hell?!!! The semester technically starts in two days!!!

    ReplyDelete