Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Character Update

I made changes to the characters (mostly on jess) based on the suggestions given. It seems subtle, so I made notes where I made changes. Get back to me ASAP with feedback. I'd like to crank out the model sheets so we can get character layouts going and get the animators drawing. Thanks guys!

Update: Keith gave his feedback. Feet and hands need clarification. Debs fingers too pointy. I'll fix all that once I take the characters to finish and they are cleaned up.

Any opinions on Deb's bangs? We like her with or without them.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like everything about them, bangs included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! I personally think the flat bang looks more futuristic for some reason, but they do look more alike like this, which I'm all for. I've been wondering if Jess would look good with a neck? I thought it might make them look even more alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer her with the bangs. In the previous version, I felt as if her hair sat on her head like a wig.
    I was thinking the same as Michelle; about the neck. Then again, look at Dee Dee and Dexter. Some contrast in that area isn't a bad thing. I guess trying a neck on Jess wouldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete