Thursday, January 16, 2014

Inspiration and Refrence

Hey guys! Thanks for having me on the team, I'm really looking forward to working with you all!

I'm posting some reference and sketches that I think would be helpful in getting some of the creative juices flowing. 

I focused on Deb here, wanting to get down the basic idea for how her makeup could work. Also what it could look like when she puts on her mask to apply the makeup. I also posted some drawings I did a month or so go based on facial expressions girls make when applying makeup. Further down you'll see several pages categorizing different types of makeup. I'm hoping this will inspire our viz dev team! I wanted to show some variety and shape inspiration for Debs vanity. It seems like we could use some more information to work from in making everything authentic. Hope this is inspiring. Let me know if you have questions or feedback.

4 comments: