Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Credits Test

So here is what I had in mind for the credits:
So that is just the button slightly turning, but I was thinking of using the whole vanity in the shot, so it would look like this:
And with the screen and lights moving it will be more apparent that it's turning. Right now I have the text on a layer in After Effects, but I plan on doing it on a plane in Maya so that it will move perfectly with the button. Also, where the titles are (e.g. - Cast) will be a hand painted text, done by Lauren, that matches the title.

I could also render everything different (maybe solid colors) if we want more of a 2D credit look.

I was thinking to move to the next button would just be a 5 to 8 frame pan.

Lemme know what you guys think!

1 comment:

  1. Nick, Great stuff!!
    I think the button turning in space will be a nice touch. You're right it is harder to see without the vanity behind it. I think my name and title could be composed slightly smaller inside the button so there isn't such a jump in size between the text when it transitions, Cause that button will be huge on screen. And the re-purposed hand animation looks great!

    ReplyDelete