Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Credits Font

Hey guys. Here is the font that I THINK we decided on for the credits (Obelisque):
When I typed this out, I noticed that a bit of kerning might be necessary...

So, I'm also posting what I THINK was our close second (Tooney Loons):
Keith or Lauren, maybe you remember what was chosen? I had Obelisque downloaded, but I remember talking about Tooney Loons. Anyway, both are available on DaFont.com.

Lets hear what you guys think and lets make a decision! WOO! ALMOST DONE!

Edit: Ask and ye shall receive! Unfortunately, the font Obelisque does not have a bold version, but here is a faux bold from Photoshop.




1 comment:

  1. I like how the first option feels more like a handwriting which feels more unique, but I like how the second option has thicker line weight. I wonder if it's possible to use the first one but maybe in bold type?

    My spelling looks right. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete